02 January 2008

(Happy) New Year

I keep typing these boring blogs just because I have nothing better to do and I’m completely sick of discussing the election. “Can we really say Happy New year when we are stuck inside the house and not happy?” said Rhoda tonight. We’ve just been stuck inside all day and probably will be tomorrow and the next at least. I just hope the water will get fixed tomorrow-haven’t had it for 4 days. I am getting lots of good reading done, turned one of my Tshirts into a halter top and am really liking this show Weeds. We’ve made it through the first 2 seasons the last 2 days, plus watched all the Lord of the Rings, and a few other movies. We did climb to the roof and looked out at the city and the stars just after midnight and howled a bit and decided to sleep up there sometime. Plus there was chapati and beans for dinner, one of my faves. Good chapati too. Not the New Years I had planned on the coast, but all right just the same.

No comments: