01 October 2007

the idea of time

I'm logging onto this and realizing how much time has really gone by and how different my thoughts are from just a few short weeks ago about Kenya. Already nearly a month has gone by that I've been here. I have a feeling time will only speed up faster and faster from here. It has felt very long and very short at the same time. I haven't written about our week in Mombasa extravaganza yet! I will soon, it was fantastic!

By the way, if anyone wants my mailing address here, email me at my kzoo address. Mail is great...hint, hint!
And email me updates on all the news in the mitten (or wherever you are)
So far my attempts to upload photos have been thwarted by a) slow computers b) my impatience and lack of effort c) not knowing how to upload more than one photo per post...any advice? email.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hey, Al! I got distracted from my homework reading you blog (but it was a pleasant distraction). It sounds like you're experiencing so many cool new things! Enjoy it all and take lots of pictures. Can't wait to hear lots of stories when you get back.